For additional information, you can find here a pdf version of my detailed Curriculum Vitae in English and in Greek.
- Undergraduate Student in Computer Science, Hellenic Open University, School of Science and Technology, Department of Computer Science, 2015.
- PhD in Quantitative Finance, University of Patras, School of Business Administration, Department of Business Administration, 2018.
- Msc in Actuarial Science and Risk Management, University of Piraeus, School of Statistics and Finance, Department of Statistics and Insurance Science, 2011.
- BSc in Economics, University of Crete, School of Social, Political and Economics Sciences, Department of Economics, 2008.
Current Research Interests
Extreme Value Theory, Extreme Events in Finance, Financial Econometrics, General Insurance Actuarial Analysis, Market Microstructure, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management, Times Series Analysis, Volatility.
- Undergraduate Student Entrepreneurship Award, Entrepreneurship Program II, University of Crete.
- First Class Honor (9.40/10), University of Crete, School of Social, Political and Economics Sciences, Department of Economics.
- First Class Honor, University of Crete, School of Social, Political and Economics Sciences.
- Full Postgraduate Scholarship from Bodossaki Foundation.
- Full Postgraduate Scholarship from the General Secretariat for Research and Technology (GSRT) and the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation (HFRI).
Teaching assistantship for the following modules in University of Patras:
- Econometrics, Microeconomics (undergraduate level).
- Econometrics (graduate level).
Referee for International Scientific Journals
- Annals of Operations Research.
- Economics Letters.
- EuroMed Journal of Management.
- Finance Research Letters (2 times).
- IEEE Access.
- International Review of Financial Analysis.
- International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics.
- International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives (2 times).
- Journal of Applied Statistics.
- Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications.
- Research in International Business and Finance (2 times).
- Review of Behavioral Finance.
- Theoretical Economics Letters.
- Member of Hellenic Amateur Astronomy
- Member of Orion Astronomical Society of Patras
- Member of the Greek Statistical Institute
- Member of the International Atlantic Economic Society